Need a Part time or Temporary Bookkeeping Service ?
Backstop finds you the perfect fit
BACKSTOP takes the hard work out of finding a bookkeeping service
If you’re like most small to medium business owners, you got into business to do what you love and make money on your own terms.
But your work week (and weekends) can be quickly overrun with day-to-day tasks – leaving essential areas of your business, like bookkeeping, at the bottom of your to-do list.
This oversight can seriously impact your business!
- Your cash flow is impacted because invoices aren’t issued or followed up promptly. Result: You can’t pay bills and wages
- Your business decisions are made on out-of-date financial data because data entry is behind. Result: You spend money you haven’t got
- You experience a profitability downturn. Result: you don’t know if the business has become less efficient or it is the economy so you delay fixing internal financial problems which costs you even more and
- Your financial commitments and BAS lodgements can be missed. Result: ATO hassles and fines
Sound all too familiar? The good news is there is a perfect prescription for your financial headache – your own part time, remote working Australian bookkeeper.
10 Powerful Reasons to use Our Part time Bookkeeping Services
- you only pay for as much part time bookkeeping service as you need and it can vary with your workload
- the bookkeeping service works as a remote bookkeeping service so you have no office overheads
- you can change your casual bookkeeper at any time and no cost
- if your normal bookkeeper is unavailable for some reason, use our temp bookkeepers to seamlessly fill the gap
- our staff are Australian freelance bookkeepers who keep their jobs by giving a great service. You don’t have that assurance with wages staff
- our freelance bookkeepers are quality controlled for professional bookkeeping qualifications
- experts say a successful business should do what it is good at and outsource bookkeeping to someone who is good at that! The best of both worlds.
- you know what rate you charge your time out for. Chances are your virtual bookkeeper charges less than that so you make more profit with outsource bookkeeping
- save on tax accounting costs by having your part-time bookkeeper make sure your books are in top condition. Your accountant will probably thank you as this is a major time waster for them; which gets charged to you
- your casual bookkeeper is backed up by the full resources of Backstop. We are leaders in sustainable business growth
Find the right Bookkeeping Service for You; Quick & Easy!
We specialise in providing virtual and remote, part time bookkeeping services. Take our quick Needs Analysis survey below and we will provide you a choice of suitable, quality-controlled bookkeepers that match your needs.
This is a No-Obligation, FREE, service
Have a question, or prefer talking to a real person?
For a FREE, No-Obligation Consultation, Email us on [email protected] with your questions or a couple of times that suit you and we will call
You might also like to check out our handy FREE guide on finding a great bookkeeper, below.
Tips for Finding a Great Bookkeeper
Every business needs a bookkeeper for tax compliance, wages and billing. Here’s our handy guide on what to look for when searching for a Bookkeeper. Or, why not save the hours searching and use our Bookkeeping Service?